Friday 12 July 2013

The Fault In Our Stars

I read 'The Fault In Our Stars' by John Green a few weeks ago and have been waiting patiently to write a post about it. My first 'Review' type post...

To be fair I am not much of a reader but I have to say it is best book I've ever read. It's beautifully tragic but I loved it. I cried so much while reading it! Even though it had alot of sad bits, due to it being based around Hazel Grace, a cancer patient, it is so worth reading. Main charecters Augustus and Hazel were just perfect for eachother and the ending just broke my heart. It is an epic love story. I really recommend it!

Along with all the sad bits and the cute stuff between Gus and Hazel, the book really questions alot of things that most people are too scared to ask. I'll let you read it to figure out what!! It made me think alot which is what I like in a book. If the themes and ideas are to obvious its just not fun to read. It was interesting and I learnt alot from it. I'll probably read it again soon! Maybe I'll even enjoy it more next time.

I'd attatch a photo with this post (because photos always make posts look better), but I lent it to someone and they haven't given it back yet. But thats ok!

Now I have made it my mission to read more of John Green's books! Anyone know which one I should read next?

DaniDarling!

#Love Life

No comments:

Post a Comment